Blue September Campaign Terms and Conditions
By registering your Blue Do (the Registered Blue Do) with Prostate Cancer Foundation NZ (PCFNZ) you (the registered Blue Do Organiser) acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following terms:
- The Registered Blue Do Organiser agrees to take part in the Blue September campaign (Campaign) run by PCFNZ on these terms and conditions (as may be amended by PCFNZ from time to time) and any other terms relating to the Campaign as notified to you by PCFNZ from time to time.
- The Campaign will run throughout September (the Campaign Term). By registering for the Campaign, a Blue Do Organiser is entitled to host a Blue Do for the Campaign Term in the year in which they registered. The Blue Do Organiser will need to re-register each year that he/she wishes to participate in the Campaign.
- PCFNZ will contact the Blue Do Organiser with information relevant to the campaign during the Campaign Term year.
- The Blue Do Organiser will pay the funds raised during the Campaign to PCFNZ within four weeks of the money being collected.
- The Blue Do Organiser acknowledges and agrees that no right, title or interest in or to the trade marks, logos or any intellectual property of PCFNZ is extended to or conveyed to the Blue Do Organisers as a result of or in accordance with the Blue Do Organiser’s participation in the Campaign, except as strictly necessary in order for the Blue Do Organiser to participate in the Campaign.
- The Blue Do Organiser acknowledges and agrees that it is not a sponsor of the Campaign or PCFNZ and cannot hold themselves out or expressly refer to themselves as an official sponsor of either PCFNZ or the Campaign in any material including any promotional materials prepared for the purpose of the Campaign. However, during the Campaign Term, the Blue Do Organiser may promote themselves as a ‘Blue Do Organiser.
- Blue Do Organisers will need expressed sign-off from PCFNZ before finalising any advertising materials relating to their Blue Do.
- Upon the expiry of the Campaign Term the Blue Do Organiser must cease using the trade marks, logos and any intellectual property of PCFNZ, unless expressly agreed to with PCFNZ. This includes the removal all advertising materials relating to the Campaign and/or with references to an association with, PCFNZ.
Photo / Video Release:
- The Blue Do Organiser acknowledges and agrees to PCFNZ using any photographs or video taken of their Blue Do that are shared with PCFNZ, and understands that expressed permission has been gained from each and every person in the image(s). This includes photos and videos shared with PCFNZ via email, print, social media, or other method.
- This visual collateral may be used by PCFNZ to further promote Blue September including, but not limited to: sharing on social media in public acknowledgement of the efforts of the Blue Do Organiser and participating parties; inclusion in reports, promotional emails and other collateral pertaining to Blue September and other non-commercial purposes.
- The Blue Do Organiser further acknowledges and agrees that if the photo(s)/video(s) feature a child, or children, under the age of 16, that they have gained expressed permission from that child(s) parent(s) or guardian(s) for the image to be used by PCFNZ.
- By registering as a Blue Do Organiser you are consenting to receive campaign and marketing communications from PCFNZ. You can unsubscribe at any time. However, to provide the best support we do need to be able to communicate with you via email.
- By registering to receive an event pack, you agree to PCFNZ supplying your details (name, address and email) to their courier company.
- PCFNZ collects personal information from registered Blue Do Organisers, Donors and Supporters including, but not limited to, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and donation information.
- PCFNZ collects or obtains personal information for the following purposes:
- To distribute receipts for donations
- To send thank you letters
- To inform supporters about upcoming events and other PCFNZ activities
- For direct mailings and other campaign or cause-related communications.
- PCFNZ is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, and will ensure that all information provided will be treated in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 (New Zealand) and will not be used or disclosed other than as described in these Terms and Conditions.
- PCFNZ will not sell, exchange or release personal information for commercial gain.
- In order to register for the Campaign, the Blue Do Organiser will be asked to provide the contact information of an individual representative, if different to the Blue Do Organiser. The Blue Do Organiser will ensure that the individual representative is aware of and consents to the disclosure of such personal information to PCFNZ in connection with the uses contemplated by or otherwise in connection with the Campaign.
- To the extent permitted by law, in no event will PCFNZ be liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss, cost or damage of any kind relating to any personal injury, damage to property or financial losses that may occur as a result of the Blue Do Organiser participating in the Campaign.