The Prostate Cancer Foundation receives no government funding, relying instead on your generosity to help spread the message for men to have regular checks, to fund research that will improve diagnosis and treatment outcomes, provide support for those who need it the most – the men and their families living with prostate cancer every day, and advocate on their behalf.
The Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCFNZ) supports men and their families across Aotearoa New Zealand who are living with prostate cancer, and receives no government funding, relying instead on your generosity to help us Eliminate Death and Suffering from Prostate Cancer
The Foundation works to achieve this by:
- Raising awareness about prostate cancer and the importance of getting regular checks for men over 50
- Funding research into better diagnosis and treatments for prostate cancer
- Advocating for improved healthcare services for men with prostate cancer
- Providing support for men and their families living with prostate cancer, including:
- Nationwide network of Support Groups https://prostate.org.nz/support-groups/
- Helpline 0800 477 678
- Online Support Forum https://prostatecancernz.ning.com/
- Welfare Grants Fund to assist patients and families experiencing some hardship related to treatment
- Webinar series: https://prostate.org.nz/webinars/
Please help us carry on this important work for our men.