The Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCFNZ) supports men and their families across NZ who are living with prostate cancer. We also advocate for better diagnosis and treatment services and we fund vital research.
The Prostate Cancer Foundation’s Mission: “Eliminating death and suffering from prostate cancer”
We work to achieve this by:
- Creating awareness about prostate cancer and the importance of getting regular checks for men over 50
- Creating awareness that early detection of prostate cancer leads to better outcomes and survival rates
- Funding research into better diagnosis and treatments for prostate cancer
- Advocating for better healthcare services for men with prostate cancer
- Providing support for men and their families living with prostate cancer through:
Please help us carry on this important work for kiwi men.